Sutapa Das is a resident monk at ISKCON UK’s headquarters, Bhaktivedanta Manor. He oversees the School of Bhakti, a unique centre of spiritual excellence which organises courses, retreats and various cultural events. Sutapa also heads the monastic training programme, leads on national outreach projects, and is a mentor and counsellor for the community at large. He has designed and taught numerous courses on spirituality, lifestyle management, success principles, and devotional practices, and has also authored ten books which bring the ancient wisdom into the modern context. Sutapa has lectured at universities and corporate organisations, and is now a world-traveller, bringing spirituality to the places which need it most!
For over twenty years, Sutapa has studied ancient Sanskrit texts in depth, particularly the Bhagavad-gita, and has a passion to share the insights and worldviews that these texts offer. Originally from London suburbs, he was always attracted to the idea of ‘simple living, high thinking.’ In 2002, after graduating from UCL (University College London) with a BSc in Information Management, he adopted full-time monastic life to further his knowledge, deepen his spirituality, and share these timeless principles with the wider society. Twenty years later, he continues to do the same.
Books Authored by Sutapa Das
- Gita Life: A Summary of Bhagavad-gita
- IQ, EQ, SQ: Life, the Universe and Everything
- Tattva: See Inside Out
- Bhakti Life: 18 Simple Steps to Krishna
- Chaitanya-Charitamrita Compact
- Book Bhagavata: The Life Companion
- Gita3: Wisdom that Breathes
- Playground of God
- Loving Life, Embracing Death (Upcoming)
- Masterminds of Bhakti (Upcoming)
Books Compiled by Sutapa Das
- Veda: Secrets of the East (A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada)
- In Essence (A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada)