S.B. Keshava Swami (previously known as Sutapa Das) is a spiritual author, community mentor, dynamic teacher and worldwide traveler. In 2002, after graduating from UCL (University College London) with a BSc in Information Management, he adopted full-time monastic life to expand his knowledge, deepen his spirituality, and share these timeless principles with the wider society.
For over twenty years, Keshava Swami was a resident monk at ISKCON UK’s headquarters, Bhaktivedanta Manor. There he pioneered the School of Bhakti (www.schoolofbhakti.com), led the monastic training programme and drove forward national outreach projects. He has designed numerous courses on Vedic theology, lifestyle management, and spiritual self-development, and also authored ten books which bring the ancient wisdom into the modern context.
In 2022, Keshava Swami accepted vows of lifetime renunciation. Nowadays he is a globe-trotter, teaching in universities, corporate firms, government organisations and spiritual communities, bringing wisdom to the places which need it most. He continues to diligently study the Sanskrit texts, considering how to proliferate spiritual wisdom in a world that is suffocating from materialism.
Books Authored by Keshava Swami
- Gita Life: A Summary of Bhagavad-gita
- IQ, EQ, SQ: Life, the Universe and Everything
- Tattva: See Inside Out
- Bhakti Life: 18 Simple Steps to Krishna
- Chaitanya-Charitamrita Compact
- Book Bhagavata: The Life Companion
- Gita3: Wisdom that Breathes
- Playground of God
- Loving Life, Embracing Death
- Masterminds of Bhakti (Upcoming)
Books Compiled by Keshava Swami
- Veda: Secrets of the East (A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada)
- In Essence (A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada)